Justice for Colombia and TUC present
Peace and Human Rights in Colombia
w/ key actors directly involved in the Colombian peace process
Thursday 24 September, 6.30-8pm
There will be translation in English and Spanish.
For full details and to register:
- Iván Cepeda: Senator, Democratic Pole party
- Raul Rosende: Director of Verification, UN Verification Mission in Colombia
- Victoria Sandino: Senator, FARC party
- Mariela Kohon: Senior International Officer, TUC
- Emily Thornberry MP: Shadow Secretary of State for International Trade
Chaired by Hasan Dodwell: Director, Justice for Colombia
We are joined by some of Colombia’s best-known figures from politics and the peace process: Iván Cepeda is a leading opposition senator and an outspoken human rights defender; Victoria Sandino is a former FARC commander, one of the main peace negotiators and a senator for the FARC political party; Raul Rosende is part of the United Nations Verification Mission in Colombia.
Also joining us is Mariela Kohon, who was advisor to the peace negotiations and currently Senior International Officer at the TUC; and Emily Thornberry MP, the Shadow Secretary for International Trade.